Sunday, April 18, 2010

this weekend i wore...

So it's been a great weekend so far! I'll take you through what I've been up to and share the outfits that I photo-logged this weekend!

 
Friday
Evening
Where
Drinks at our place Friday evening with Ben, Alex, Joe, Joel, Kim, Scott, and Toby. Then we headed uptown via cab to check out Three Sheet at Peppers Pub! (I had to check the group out because I had heard so many good reviews from friends- and I really loved their style! Would recommend!)
 
What
  1. Purple dress- BB Jack Dakota- Je Suis Prest (Their anniversay sale a couple weeks ago!)
  2. Black polka dot tights- Ricki's (Picked up Friday afternoon, on sale for $7.99!)
  3. Black open toed shoes with studs- Aldo (shopping in Toronto with Kristen Dec '09)
  4. Long necklace with mulitple charms- H&M (Toronto, Dec '08)
  5. High heel pendant necklace- Dogeared- Je Suis Prest
  6. Purple nail polish- Nicole OPI- Shoppers
 
Saturday
Daytime
Where
Starbucks date and shopping with Katie at Brunswick Square and the market! We checked out Baubles, Spurs, J&R, Je Suis Prest, Pseudio, & Beckwith & Co. (Look for a post later today or tomorrow about great things I've been discovering this week!) We kept running into Sally & Jane that we joked it was almost like we were shopping together! Also ran into fellow lover of shopping and style blogger Barb at Je Suis Prest picking up an adorable black Kensie cropped cardigan. After my time with Katie, I headed over to Ben's parents' for a BBQ and birthday gathering for his grandmother.
 
What
  1. Baby blue tank- Free People- Je Suis Prest
  2. Grey tank (underneath)- R&W Co. (last year?)
  3. Dark grey shrug- DEPT- Je Suis Prest (Anniversay sale a couple weeks ago!)
  4. High heel pendant necklace- Dogeared- Je Suis Prest
  5. Skinny jeans- Dish- Pseudio (on sale Fall '09)
  6. Metallic flats- Sam Edelman- Winners (recognize from my post last Saturday?)
  7. Feathered flower hair clip- Baubles (Bought yesterday while shopping- pinned it in my hair when I purchased it because I loved it and I thought that was the safest place for it at the time!)
 
Saturday
Evening
Where
Alley Gria with Shauna and Jenn- food and drinks were good, and staff was very friendly! After that, we headed up Princess to join Saba, have a few drinks, and then we were off to O'Learys!
 
What
  1. Turquoise/grey dress- Lost- Je Suis Prest (yesterday's shopping trip)
  2. Turquoise sandals- Nine West- Winners (Dartmouth, 3 years ago)
  3. Feathered flower hair clip- Baubles
  4. High heel pendant necklace- Dogeared- Je Suis Prest
  5. Liquid marker eyeliner- L.A. Girl- Winners- the display had the model with designs drawn on her face, so I decided to have a little fun too!
 
Reminder! 30% off today at R&W CO.

No comments: