Wednesday, April 28, 2010

what we wore...

Last weekend Ben and I travelled to Halifax to visit some of our lovely friends. I thought I'd photo log my own ensemble as well as the style of my girl friends Jenny & Shannon!

Saturday
Evening

Shannon
Boho Chic
What
Pink & white top- Numph- Sweet Pea Boutique
Brown belt- Le Chateau
Brown tights- Le Chateau
Brown boots- Le Chateau

Jenny
Pretty in Pink & Neutrals
 
 
What
Soft pink top with lace shoulders- City Streets (Park Lane Mall)
Black jeans- Guess- Pseudio
Beige platform heels- Steve Madden

Me
Emerald Mini
 
What
Green dress- People's Market- Sweet Pea Boutique
Polka dot sheer black tights- Ricki's
High heeled pendant necklace- Dogeared- Je Suis Prest Boutique
Black pumps- Guess- Winners (Toronto)
Black & white cuff- Chanel

Where
We cabbed over to see Christine's new apartment and had drinks.

No comments: