Saturday, May 22, 2010

long weekend savings...

Great savings have been popping into my inbox the last couple of days. Although the stops won't be open most of the weekend, the online stores will be and they are offering some sweet deals! Just click on the pics to go to the specified sites to shop and save! I've randomly decided we'll do this alphabetically:

Abercrombie & Fitch


Aerie



Aldo



American Eagle

Enter code: 22196745 at checkout
-or-
Email me to get the coupon to use in-store.


Free People

P.S. Although the sale is only on their website, if you find yourself loving their pieces: for future notice Kiera also carries this lovely brand at Je Suis Prest

Guess


Jessica Simpson Collection


Spring Shoes


Vince Camuto


There's so much more I have to share with you via blog posting, but alas, it's a beautiful day, my latte is empty, and I must get myself back out into the sunshine (after visiting a few shops)! Check back later this evening or tomorrow morning for my next post! Happy shopping and enjoy the long weekend!

No comments: