Tuesday, June 15, 2010

our 2nd go at rhoda's...

Some of you might have made it out the last time Kiera of Je Suis Prest Boutique rounded up a bunch of fashionable ladies to sell our previously loved clothing at Rhoda's Flea Market in March. We had a great time- some made a few dollars giving their clothes to a good home and others just scored themselves a new cute wardrobe on the cheap!

I rolled out of bed that Sunday in March and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a Lulu hoodie fairly quickly because I had already been running late! Thankfully I had already finished pulling and organizing my multiple bags of clothing and shoes the day before to take with me!

I shared a table with Dorothy (momma to my bff Kristen) last time.

Barb posted on our adventures at Rhoda's the first time around: you'll even catch a photo of me at my table with mounds of clothing!

Earlier this month Nadine of Envy commented on her facebook that she needed to do Rhoda's again! Barb and I were quick to comment that we were in and then comments quickly turned into a planning discussion and Kiera suggested June 20- so here we go!


Click on the photo above or click here to visit the Facebook event for Rhoda's- Take Two!

Date: Sunday, June 20
Time: 8:00am- 12:00pm
Location: Rhoda's Flea Market @ Exhibition Park 

It may also be Father's Day, true, but doesn't mean you can't dote on yourself a little too, right? Let Dad sleep in and come by early! (That's how you're going to pick out the best pieces anyways!) 

Can you believe a group of girls are ready to clear out their closets again? Well get ready, because there are even more of Saint John's lovely ladies joining us this time around!
 

No comments: