Tuesday, January 25, 2011

enlisting your assistance...

I was so honoured when the lovely Kiera Fraser (owner from the wonderful store I never stop talking about: Je Suis Pres Boutique) mentioned my blog and I in her latest article in KV Style: A few of my favourite things...some great local blogs provide great inspiration. Thank you Kiera for the kind shout-out. Also featured were fellow lovely bloggers Barb of barbbarbbarb.com and Kate of O My Heart!

And speaking of Kiera and Je Suis Prest: she has launched a style challange and competition for people to choose their favourite outfit out of ladies who have submitted their photo sporting goods adopted from Je Suis Prest!

Yours truly (along with 26 other stylish ladies) has entered the following outfit for the possibility to win a $100 gift certificate to Je Suis Prest Boutique in addition to a photo shoot with local photographer Sean McGrath!


Here's where I need your help: the winner will be picked January 31 based on popular vote! Please head to the Style Challenge Album (on the Je Suis Prest Boutique Facebook page- which you may need to "like" first) and comment on my picture to cast a vote for me! Your help would be beyond appreciated! I'll admit: I'm up against some stiff, but especially lovely, competition!


No comments: