Wednesday, January 19, 2011

honorable mentions...

So yesterday I shared with you my personal top 10 favourite dresses from Golden Globes night on Sunday. I know there's a few here and there that we can agree on, but really there were so many I loved that I thought I'd share some honorable mentions as well!

Carrie Underwood                         Elizabeth Moss
(Badgley Mischka)                         (Donna Karan)


Eva Longoria                           Sandra Bullock
   (Zac Posen)                             (Jenny Packham) 

January Jones                          Leighton Meester
    (Versace)                               (Burberry Prorsum)


   Julia Stiles                               Julie Bowen
(Romona Keveza)                         (Tadashi Shoji)


Julianne Moore                          Scarlet Johansson
(Lanvin)                                        (Elie Saab)


   Kaley Cuoco                             Sarah Hyland
(Katherine Kidd)                           (Max Azaria)


Last minute add in: Please excuse my absent-mindness, but I totally forgot to include Claire Danes and Emma Stone: both pretty in pink, and both in Calvin Klein! (Click on their names to see their gowns.)

I just realized, the next time I get to dress up in a big fancy gown and jewelry will be my wedding day! Four and a half months left and sooo much to do! Have you checked out my wedding blog?

1 comment:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Carrie Underwood looked gorgeous and so did Kaley Cuoco!