Monday, January 10, 2011

je suis prest boutique's style challenge

I appologize, I know I promised a post on my shoe collection today, but I just needed one more day to finishing prepping the post...but in the meantime, I do have some pretty good news...

My favourite boutique placed two new shipments on their racks last week. I told Kiera that I wasn't going to have enough money to eat if she kept bringing in such pretty items! 

If you're in regular attendance at Je Suis Prest Boutique, you'll be happy to know you can win a $100 gift certificate to the uptown boutique and as icing on the cake, you'll also get a one hour session with photographer Sean McGrath (value of $250)!

All you need to do is post a picture (or two) on Je Suis Prest Boutique's Facebook page wall up wearing your finest from the store before or on January 19 (2011). Select finalists will be choosen for everyone to vote on. On January 31, Kiera will tally the votes to determine the winning fashionista! Get all the details here.

Which leaves me to my dilemma...of my many outfit post I've done wearing items from Kiera's store, which one to enter..!

Last week I wore an outfit featuring a new spring item at Je Suis Prest Boutique: a Jack BB Dakota jean dress:


The Outfit

  • Jean dress- Jack BB Dakota- Je Suis Prest Boutique (SJ, Jan '11)
  • Short sleeved tee- American Eagle (SJ, Winter '09)
  • Purple tights- Ardene's (SJ, Oct '10)
  • Belt- Winners (SJ, Spring '09)
  • Booties- Aldo (Toronto, Sept '10)
  • Necklace- Anne Marie Chagnon (Montreal, June '09)

So be sure to visit Je Suis Prest's Facebook page and post your entry! Good luck to all the fashion-loving ladies of Saint John!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That denim dress is so so cute, I love how you styled it!

-Ashley
http://www.breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com