Monday, February 7, 2011

the classic LBD...

Two weeks ago I attended a ladies' black dress party uptown with friends, ending the night at the Canterbury Lounge. One thing that is considered for all women to have in their closet in the little black dress (typically abbreviated to LBD). Given that, and my over-stuffed closet, can you believe that I only have one black dress...?
  
 
 
 

  
 
The Outfit
  • Dress- David Meister- Winners (Toronto, Sept '08)
  • Skinny belt- Joe Fresh Style (SJ, Jan '11)
  • Pantyhose- ModCloth (Jan '11)
  • Shoes- Guess (gifted from my sister, Dec '10)
  • Necklace- Anne Marie Chagnon (Montreal, June '09)
  • Headband- Splurge (Halifax, Jan '10)

In mentioning my over-stuffed closet, I plan to thin out some of my clothing in preparation for another round of Out with the Old, & In with the New at Rhoda's Flea Market on Sunday, February 20! Hope to see you out (whether you want to sell and/or browse- so mark your calendars ladies! Kiera has kindly offered to help me sort through and part with some of my items before the big day- this should be interesting!


 


No comments: