Wednesday, February 9, 2011

military profile...

For ladies who caught onto the military and utilitarian trends this past fall, you'll be happy to know that they continue to be right-on trend for spring! You'll be able to mix your olives and khakis, your pocketed shirts and skinny cargo pants with lighter layers once the cold weather ceases and the snow starts to melt!

I love the versatility of this snap-up military green top I got from Mango last spring...depending on what I choose to pair it with, it's been suited for all seasons!


The Outfit
  • Military shirt: Mango (Toronto, June '10)
  • Tank top: Abercrombie (Bangor, Nov '09)
  • Pants: Ricki's (SJ, Dec '09)
  • Shoes: Nine West (Freeport, Nov '10)
  • Belt: American Eagle (SJ, 6-7 yrs ago)
  • Necklace: Swarovski (gifted from B, Feb '10)

Again, I apologize that you are staring at my living room wall again! These pictures were from last week. As I mentioned earlier this week, I'm making it my mission to seek out new backdrops where I can still seek shelter from the elements!

No comments: