Tuesday, February 1, 2011

pirate pants...

So I'm fairly certain that I got a few interesting looks last week we I sported these amazingly comfortable pants that I picked up at The Black Dog Boutique. However, store owner Jill (queen of effortlessly cool style) and I have a shared love for this pair of Valerie Dumaine (Montreal designer) trousers (we both own a pair). They really have more versatility than perhaps perceived upon first glance. In future outfit photos, I'll show you how!

Anyways, as I mentioned in Friday's post, more loose-fitting slacks will be popping up this spring to compete with the lately-loved skinny pants. Mens-inspired trousers are not only comfortable, but they will definitely have a place in up and coming trends.








The Outfit
  • Blouse- H&M (Montreal, June '10)
  • Pants- Valerie Dumaine- The Black Dog Boutique (SJ, Jan '11)
  • Necklace- Forever 21 (Montreal, June '10)
  • Headband- Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, Sept '10)
  • Boots- Town Shoes (Halifax, Oct '07)

Not only do I love a comfortable pair of pants, I also have a penchant for lovely headbands and showy fascinators. One place I look to find hair accessories would be at Silver Daisy Design on King Street. Coincidently, tomorrow kicks off a giveaway from Silver Daisy Design and lovely owner Kate Lordon!

Be sure to pop by tomorrow!




No comments: