Thursday, February 3, 2011

romantic appeal...

So remember yesterday how I mentioned some exciting changes have happened at Silver Daisy Designs? Well, if you haven't been in lately, the best thing that tops that list is that there is now racks of clothing! I couldn't resist picking up this top when I interviewed her last week at her store! Tomorrow I'll be sure to share a few equally wonderful things I photographed in the store last week...




The Outfit
  • Floral top: Do & Be- Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, Jan '11)
  • White top (underneath): Aerie (ordered online, Jan '09)
  • Jeggings: Guess- Envy (SJ, Dec '10)
  • Boots: Aldo (gifted from my parents, Dec '09)
  • Headband: Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, Oct '10)

Be sure to stay tuned tomorrow for my interview with Kate (store owner) and the article on what's happening at Silver Daisy Designs! If you haven't entered the giveaway yet to win a beautiful jewelry set or a gift certificate to the store, be sure to click here!




No comments: