Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sean McGrath Photo Shoot (Part 1)

Saturday afternoon I met up with local photographer, Sean McGrath, for a photo shoot in uptown Saint John. This outfit he shot atop the Brunswick Square parking garage. As you notice the wind blowing through my hair and my skirt, I can tell you it was not a warm breeze! I likely looked ridiculous dancing and spinning around to keep warm in between shots! The photo shoot was a lot of fun and flowed seamlessly. Sean was great to work with!

Photography by Sean McGrath
The Outfit
  • Dress: Lush- LuLu*s (ordered online, Jan '11)
  • Top: C'est Moi- Je Suis Prest Boutique (gifted from my sister, Dec '10)
  • Olive tights: American Apparel (Halifax, Sept '10)
  • Oxfords: Aldo (Halifax, Sept '10)

Check back tomorrow for "Part 2" for the photos of the second outfit Sean shot on Saturday!

And don't forget: you have 1 more day to enter to win a ticket to the Fashion Social hosted by Silver Daisy Designs! The event is to be held at the Canterbury Lounge next week on March 3!  


No comments: