Friday, March 25, 2011

Coach Wish-List...


Since last fall I've been addicted to the crossbody bag. Now I've become so accustomed to being hands-free when I go out with friends or go shopping, that I could just never go back to any other type of purse. My deep obsession with the crossbody bag started with my purchase of a black leather Kristin hobo purse from Coach.

I was tortured by my pledge to not shop for lent when an invite showed up in my mailbox to receive 25% off Coach...I did browse the Coach website to fawn over my favourite bags, but managed to hold my ground and sadly let such a fanatastic deal slip away... 


  Kristin leather hobo in colours champagne (left) and pale pink (right)
Kristin leather hobo in peony (left) and aegean (right).

Kristin leather large wristlet in pale pink (left) and champagne (right).

Kristin leather crossbody in white mist (left) and the satchel in pale pink (right).


Of all Coach's handbag lines, the Kristin collection is my absolute favourite with the smooth leather, clean cut lines, and sleek hardware. I already own 2 pieces from Coach's Kristin line- a hobo purse and a wristlet. I look forward to having a little extra change in my pocket to be swinging one of these fresh spring colours from my arm!

Which of Coach's bags are your favourite? Even if it's not from Coach like my wish-list, what do you have your eye on for a summer bag?






No comments: