Friday, May 6, 2011

green shoes...

Of all days, I choose a day when it's raining cats and dogs to showcase a new pair of shoes. Remember my search for green shoes? In the end, I went a different way for my wedding shoes (particularly because I couldn't find the right green shoe that was low enough...) but I wasn't able to resist my favourite of the finalists- the Miz Mooz from The Urban Shoe Myth! (Speaking of which, did you enter the giveaway yet?)
   






The Outfit

  • Dress: Francesca (Portland, Nov '10)
  • Pantyhouse: ModCloth (ordered online, Jan '11)
  • Belt: Eve Gravel (The Black Dog Boutique, Dec '10)
  • Blazer: c/o Boa (Dec '10)
  • Earrings: Silver Daisy Designs (SJ, Feb '11)
  • Shoes: Miz Mooz (The Urban Shoe Myth, Apr '11)

Given the fact that more of my outfits feature my hair up rather than down, this is about the time I'd get it cut. But with a wedding in the works, I'm planning on wearing my hair back so naturally I need the length for now. I remember the days of undergrad when my hair was half way down my back, dyed from the box, 2 colours at a time, my pal Laura would cut my bangs, and my friends and I straightened our hair with an iron. (My aunt- also my hair dresser- is cringing if she happens to be reading this post..)



 

No comments: