Thursday, May 5, 2011

my first guest post...

On Tuesday this week, I had my first opportunity to do a guest post for blogger pal Becca Jane while she is away in North Carolina for 2 weeks on vacation. Becca, siutated in Ottawa, is a fellow fashionusiast who writes her own fashion blog, Along the Shore. Click on the photo below to check out her blog, my post, and a cute peacock print dress I picked up from >Je Suis Prest Boutique recently!




Speaking of guest posts, I have several lovely bloggers lined up to cover for me during the week or so surounding my wedding (June 4)! While I'm off planning the last details and tying the knot these fabulous ladies are going to share their own style and beauty/fashion perspectives!

And don't forget to enter the newly launched Urban Shoe Myth Giveaway to win a $100 gift certificate to their beautiful store!






No comments: