Monday, May 16, 2011

Saint John Cut Revisited

In early March, I participated in Saint John Cut: a fashion photo shoot bringing collective of creatives together in Uptown Saint John's White Room. Among the crew there was a stylist, make-up artist, bloggers, models, and photographers. Included in the group of local photographers was the talented Sheldon Parsons.

More recently Sheldon kindly gave me a CD with the high resolution images he edited from the photoshoot.



Below are a sample of the photos from my photoshoot with Sheldon at Saint John Cut:






{headband, top: Free People, skirt: Free People, belt- Nicole Lee- all from Je Suis Prest Boutique;
hosiery- American Apparel; shoes- Steve Madden- Urban Shoe Myth


Not only does he produce great work, I find Sheldon to be someone who is extremely easy to work with. It can be a little daunting working with a professional- especially when you are used to having just a tripod hold the camera when snapping your photos! I find his relaxed, friendly personality will definitely put you at ease.

There's been some great local photographers I've had the pleasure meeting over the last year- Sheldon is definitely one of my favourites who's blog and work I enjoy following. Below I've included several of my favourite photos from some of his recent projects:   

{Clockwise from top left: Photoshoot w/ Chantel, Photoshoot w/ Fantasha,
Je Suis Prest Boutique Holiday Party, Fran @ Saint John Cut}

{Clockwise from top left: Photoshoot w/ Fantasha, Jeanne Beker @ Heart Truth Fashion Gala,
Wedding photoshoot, Photoshoot w/ Olivia}


Be sure to check out an interview Barb did with Sheldon on her blog a few weeks ago, browse out his amazing work, and follow his photography on Facebook!








No comments: