Monday, June 20, 2011

the next level of style...



Since March of this year, I have had the pleasure of writing a blog for my favourite shopping centre in our great little city: Brunswick Square. As you all know from my posts and tweets, I practically live there anyways! Taking on this project has also given me the opportunity to give credit and attention to some of the great stores in Uptown Saint John. To take a look at the blog posts to date, be sure to visit Brunswick Square Shopaholic! New blog posts are featured Monday & today, my post on the Live Life Awards and who was wearing what from Brunswick Square shall be up!

Launching Brunswick Square Shopaholic was just part of Brunswick Square's online make-over. If you haven't seen their new website, click here to pop on over and take a look! Pulse Communications was responsible for Brunswick Square's new virtual look while Hemmings House shot the photographs for the website revival. In the video below, get a behind-the-scenes look at the photoshoot that took place throughout the shopping centre and featured fashion from some of my favourite stores within:  



 

http://vimeo.com/20930430 from Hemmings House Pictures on Vimeo



If you haven't connected with them already, be sure to follow Brunswick Square on Twitter (@BSQCentre) and Facebook!








No comments: