Tuesday, June 7, 2011

spring & summer looks from the runway: barbbarbbarb



When Chelsea asked me to do a guest post on her blog, I was thrilled! Our blogs are very different. I never post photos of myself or tell people what I’m wearing. It was very sweet of her to “step outside of the box” and include me in her plans.

(For the record, Today I’m wearing my “uniform”- a black v neck t-shirt, a pair of blue skinny jeans and a necklace.) On my blog, I tend to focus on the larger fashion picture – the runway!

About a year ago Chelsea and I got together to girl talk at Starbucks and the topic of runway collections came up. I confided that I spend more than that I care to admit browsing the pages of style.com. Have you been?

It’s the absolute best place to find straight off the runway fashions. You can search by designerseason, model and trend.

Here’s a snapshot of my favourite looks from the 2011 Spring/Summer and 2012 Resort collections.



{ Chanel Resort 2012 // Moschino SS2011 // Diane von Furstenberg SS2011 }


{ Rodarte SS2011 // Marc Jacobs SS2011 // Michael Kors SS2011 }



{ Jil Sander SS2011 // Marc by Marc Jacobs SS2011 // Lanvin SS2011 }


What are your favourite looks for Summer?




No comments: