Friday, July 15, 2011

3 things: colours for fall 2011...



I know, I know using the word fall makes me a bit of a Debbie Downer! But I have to admit, fall is my favourite season, most anticipated to shop for (September's Vogue isnt that thick for nothin'!). And while we're still hitting the beach and flipping burgers on the grill, some fall lines will be hitting stores by later this month or early the next. Although it might be a little early to start talking clothing trends and what to wear, I'd like to share my 3 favourite colour trends for fall (and I thought I'd have a little fun demonstrating with paint swatches)!



1. Champagne

Very understated but elegant when you add a little sheen,
this colour will be fun to sport in a silk top or layer with darker hues.



2. Plum
A colour fit for royality, this hue looks good on everyone!



3. Lemon


Wear it bright or slightly subdued,
here's a way to keep the sunshine alive into the cooler weather.




Hope you all have a great weekend!







No comments: