Monday, July 18, 2011

what's new on the brunswick square blog...



As many of you know, I write a fashion blog for a local shopping centre, Brunswick Square, in the uptown of my quaint east coast city of Saint John. It's been a fun project to date, getting to know the store owners, all while showing how Brunswick Square is staying on top of what is trending and fashion-relevant.

After a weekend away at a friend's cottage in Nova Scotia, I didn't get the chance to put together a Monday post on my own blog, but there is my latest post, just published today, on Brunswick Square Shopaholic that features some great cautionary summer hair tips from local hairstylist Adam Donnelly, who works at Hairacy's. And while you're at it, be sure to check out Adam's recently launched hair blog, ADonis.

Heat-protectant products recommended by Adam
on this week's post on the Brunswick Square Blog.
(Click to find out why!)


From tomorrow, until Friday, I'll be back with regular postings- so be sure to check back tomorrow for an outfit I recently purchased during The Black Dog Boutique's farewell sale! (Yes, sadly, they've closed their doors at their cute little spot on Germain.)









No comments: