Monday, August 22, 2011

jean trio...



Just in time for Fashion's Night Out, Chanel will be launching a trio of denim-inspired nail polishes on September 8. (I credit my pal Barb with letting me in on this piece of news.) Unfortunately like the coveted Khaki nail colours last year, they are not so accessible to those of us north of the border in Canada.
Photo credit: Style Laboratory

Although it's difficult, it's not entirely impossible to get our hands on the limited edition, the US-only collections (again, thanks to Barb). My only really problem now is deciding between Blue Rebel and Blue Boy....which is your favourite of the denim coloured nail polishes? These bottles will be sold only until the end up Septemeber!

Funny to think I'm already talking about the next Chanel nail collection when the Fall '11 make-up (particularly the nail polishes I mentioned yesterday) hasn't even landed on the east coast yet! Perfumes Plus report that they are expecting the fall line this Thursday, August 25!


 

No comments: