Sunday, August 21, 2011

mani/pedi...



It's now 2 weeks in and I'm still sporting my pedicure I had done at Element 5- the polish is almost in the same condition as Day 1. That's what I like about in spending my money on a pedicure done professionally vs a manicure: the look lasts so much longer. Though they cost a little extra you can get weeks out of your pedicure, while a manicure may last you 3 to 4 days if you are lucky. I tend to save professionally done manicures for special occasions.

Nonetheless, it's always better when someone does it for you! I decided on going for that pedicure since my sandal-rough feet and chipped polish needed a little work.  I went a coral shade from OPI's latest collection for Fall 2011. I decided to go with "I eat mainely lobster" from Touring America.


Up until a few days ago I was sporting a neutral nail polish on my finger tips. I love to go browsing the make-up isles in Shoppers occasionally just to spot new products or colours- and I always need to take a glance at the nail polishes. (My bestie and I used to browse the beauty products in Shoppers while in university as a way to break from studying!) Last week I decided I'd go for a nude shade in Essie's "Mamba".


They nail polishes I'm really waiting on now are Chanel's "Graphite" and "Peridot" which are available at Perfumes Plus later this week!

Photo source: Refinery 29


What nail colours are you looking forward to wearing this Fall?



No comments: