Friday, October 21, 2011

what's in my fridge...

 So earlier this week I had the first opportunity to wear my new Born boots I purchased after winning The Urban Shoe Myth gift certificate in a silent auction at the Silver Daisy soiree and fashion show last Friday! I ended up saving $30 on my boots (that were already on lay away)! In the end, all the money went to a great cause (Hospice of Greater Saint John).



Earlier this week I got an email from one of HERE magazine's writers to be featured in their "What's for Supper" column. I wanted to be doubly sure they knew I was no culinary master and that I write about putting outfits together (not grand meals)- afterall, my biggest dietary staple is probably actually caffeine.

Laura at Perfumes Plus was kind enough to grab a copy of this issue for me. And while this is the truth about what's in my fridge- don't be fooled- I wish I ate as healthy as this sounds, but I do have a rule that no junk food is allowed to be on the grocery list or come home with me so that certainly helps! 


The Outfit  Dress: Pink Martini- Je Suis Prest (SJ, Sept '11) | Tights: c/o We Love Colors (Feb '11)
Vest: H&M (Moncton, Aug '11) | Belt: Old Navy (SJ, Aug '11) | Earrings: Joe Fresh (SJ, Oct '11) | Bangles: Aldo (Moncton, Aug '11) | Boots: Born- Urban Shoe Myth (SJ, Oct '11)


Happy Friday all! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

No comments: