Thursday, November 3, 2011

colonel mustard...

It seems a lot of my fall purchases have incidently been from the brand Pink Martini (they're a Canadian label!)- this sweater being one of those items. I'd have to say this wrap knit cardigan is easily winning out for my favourite sweater right now. I love this mustard colour that seems to be going with anything in my wardrobe lately- it definitely tops my list of favourite fall colours.


The Outfit  Sweater (Pink Martini- Je Suis Prest) | Shoes (Aldo) | Blouse (Mink Pink- Je Suis Prest) Purse (Fossil- Manchester Shoes) | Necklace (Maison Scotch- Envy) | Earrings (Joe Fresh)- similar 
Jeans (7 for All Mankind- Envy) 


I can't believe it's Thursday already! This week has flown by- which is just fine by me since I have plans I've been really looking forward to! I'm heading to Moncton this weekend to visit my sister and attend the wine fair with some of my very lovely girl friends (who are travelling from over from Fredericton and Halifax). My weekend is going to be all about catching up, laughing over inside jokes, and sipping some wine- can't wait!

What's your plans for the weekend? 


No comments: