Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Work It Wednesday...

I decided to participate in the weekly "link-up" organized by fellow blogger, Jill of the Good Life (for Less). Entitled Work it Wednesdayyou show 1 style or garment applied in 3 different outfits. I decided, this week, to choose an element of style that I've been loving this fall: the tie neck blouse. If it was in my current budget, I'd love to own and wear a piece of Rachel Zoe's fall collection. So (using Polyvore) I've created 3 sets that show 3 entirely different ways to style the Rachel Zoe's Natalie plunge blouse for 3 different events:



Rachel Zoe Natalie plunge blouse






(Above: vest, jeans, bracelet, boots, bag, hat)


Has a tie-neck blouse been on your list of fall must-haves? 
Please feel free to leave your comment below to let me know what item is on the top your must-have list for Fall right now.

Check outwhat items Jill and other participating bloggers decided to work and remix this week for Work it Wednesday
workitwednesday



No comments: