Wednesday, November 23, 2011

work it wednesday....

Sometimes it all comes down to the accessories. You can entirely change the tone or style of an outfit, depending on what you pair the main components with. Trade a necklace for a scarf or pull on boats instead of heels. For this week's Work It Wednesday, I was thought I'd take one simple piece and play with the accessories.  Inspired by one of Who What Wear's trend reports last week, followed by a tempting Diane von Furstenberg email- I decided to remix a classic but neutral Taya shirt dress



What I like about this dress is that it speaks comfort like your boyfriend's collared button-up but it has the potential to be paired with more than just flats. Here's a couple of examples I cooked up, for a look that's ready for a variety of occasions. With a modest frock, it allows for some serious bling or wild pattern.






How would you style this shirt dress?

Now if I could only fit this DVF dress into my budget!


No comments: