Friday, December 9, 2011

Saint John on the web

I"ll be honest- I don't know what I'd do without the internet. It's my source for catching up on the latest trends, tuning into world news, making plans with friends, or find out what's going on in Saint John this weekend. Here are some of my favourite links I've encountered this week that have local content:


  1. Professional photos by Kelly Lawson and Mike Capson from the Urban Glam Party posted.
  2. Perfumes Plus shares a sneak peak at the new Chanel Spring 2011 cosmetic line. 
  3. The Urban Shoe Myth is offering 25% off their holiday shoes for the remainder of the week.
  4. An article I stumbled upon that lists many reasons why it's important to shop local.
  5. Manchester Shoe Salon and Pseudio are both offering tax free from now until Christmas.
  6. Market Square is giving away a $500 shopping spree each Friday until December 23.
  7. Profile written on shop owner Kiera of Je Suis Prest Boutique.
  8. Brunswick Square is also doing a giveaway promotion titled $1000 reasons to shop locally
  9. Beat the Winter Blues Facebook Competition involving multiple uptown Saint John businesses.
  10. Fusion is hosting Merry Martinis, a cocktail party in support of Romero House, next week.


What was the best or most interesting thing you saw on the web this week? (Let me know in the comments below!)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm kicking it off with a Christmas party tonight at the Delta- can't wait to wear a new dress! (It has sequins.)

No comments: